Dikili Cruise Excursions-Pergamon and Asklepion Tour
We warmly welcome all Cruise Ship Passengers to the Port of Dikili, Turkey. What a better way to see and experience Dikili than to book one of our 6 Hour Pergamon and Asklepion Tour from Dikili Port.
If you are looking for something special and intimate without the hassle of being in a big a group then this is one of our classic private tours and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary and information. As the tour is private you can do it at a leisurely pace and take in the breathtaking sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up transfer from Dikili Port
- Return transfer from Dikili port
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Guided Asklepion and Pergamon Tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dikili, Dikili, Dikili District, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Drive to Pergamum Acropolis to see the steepest theater of the ancient world, the Temple of Trajan, and then visit the Asklepion, the ancient hospital with our new brand tour transportation vehicle.
Pergamum Acropolis.Asklepion - Asclepieum, a sanctuary and a healing center built for Asclepieum. Close to the complex in Pergamum, Serapeum (Temple of Serapis-Turkish name Kizil Avlu), was built in the 2nd century AD during the king of Hadrian and was dedicated to the Gods of Egypt. Because of the red bricks used in the construction, the building is also called the Red Court. After the tour if you would like to do some cheap shopping just tell your guide and they will happily arrange this for you. Then drive back to your cruise.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Dikili, İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.