Dinara Mountain Hiking
Climb the highest peak in Croatia! Dinara 1831masl.
Discover and explore magnificent mountains and Dalmatian hinterland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hiking poles
- Professional guide
- Photos from the tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food can be provided by a local traditional restaurant
- Bottled water
Dinara is a mountain located on the border between Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The top can be reached from the Glavaš village, and the ascent takes about 3:30/ 4 hours. Above the Glavaš village there are ruins of a fortress and an old picturesque tower. Half-way to the top there is a hiking shelter, Martinova košara, in what used to be a shepherd’s summer cottage.
This is not a technically demanding hike and you will not need to use hands to climb or scramble. Dinara trail is preferably to be hiked from March to November. Winter hike is also excellent.
The start of the ascent is about 1½ hours of drive from Split or Šibenik, and the drive through the Dalmatian hinterland is very scenic.
• highest mountain in Croatia – 1,831 meters above sea level
• visit to Glavaš fortress built in the 15th century
• magnificent landscapes
• off road drive
What to bring: comfortable sport clothes, trekking shoes, sunglasses, small backpack, minimum 1,5 l of water, snacks.
• Sibenik-Knin County, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up on demand
Departure Time :7/23/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.