Dingle Peninsula Four Hour Private Tour
Nestled in the West Kerry Gaeltacht (Irish speaking area) and with a spectacular landscape the tour explores, the rich and diverse mixture of its archaeological sites and history, it’s flora and fauna, music and culture and a myriad of other attractions. This is a tour not to be missed and will always be remembered.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dingle Peninsula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
• Eask Tower View – Round Tower built in 1847 overlooking Dingle Bay.
• Ventry Harbour & Pier – One of Ireland’s deepest harbours.
• Beehive Huts – Visit the Fahan Beehive Huts and Step into prehistoric Ireland.
• Hold a Baby Lamb – Have you ever held a baby lamb?
• Magnificent views of The Blasket Islands – Explore the beauty of The Great Basket Islands, steeped in Irish culture and history.
• Coumeenole Beach – Walk on one of the most iconic beaches on The Dingle Peninsula.
• Dingle Star Wars Set Location – Check out the set location where Star Wars was filmed on The Dingle Peninsula.
• Views of Mount Brandon– Check out Ireland’s second highest mountain.
• Gallarus Oratory– One of the finest examples of an ancient early Christian church.
• Conor Pass – Travel along Ireland’s Highest mountain pass by road. Not for the faint hearted!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dingle Slea Head Tours, Cooleen, Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you at your chosen accommodation in Dingle.If you are staying outside Dingle we can meet you at The Dingle Tourist Information Office
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.