Dining experience at a local's home in Cinque Terre with show cooking
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic recipes from the Cinque Terre area treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private show cooking
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- • Connect with local people: meet the local host at home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our friendly customer service will be there every step of the way.
• Attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your host with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of the regional recipes (1 hour)
• Taste an authentic 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included (2 hours).
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our hosts offer only wines of the territory.
• Drink a real Italian Espresso like Italians do
• Seasonal Starter
• Fresh Pasta & Second course - Sample pasta dishes: Trofie or Ravioli alla spezzina or Pasta alla contadina
Second course: Farinata or Stuffed mussels or Codfish pancakes
• second course - Stuffed mussels or Stoccafisso con bietole
• Typical Dessert - Sample dessert dish: Canestrelli biscuits or Castagnaccio or Spongata cake or Tiramisu or similar typical desserts
Departure Point :Cinque Terre, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.