Dining experience at a local's home in Turin with show cooking
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic Turin recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from Piedmont cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private show cooking
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking
and taste authentic Turin recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian
Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
• seasonal starter - Tomini al verde or Finanziera con zucchine in carpione
• fresh pasta - Agnolotti del plin or Lasagne all'albese or Gnocchi di zucca
• second course - Fritto misto alla piemontese con funghi trifolati or Vitello tonnato or Bollito misto
• typical dessert - Bonet or tiramisù or similar
Departure Point :Turin, Turin, Province of Turin, Piedmont
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.