Dinner and night show at the Giza pyramids
Enjoy a light and sound show at the Giza pyramids, one of the wonders of Antiquity. You can complete the evening with an Egyptian dinner!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance to the compound of the Giza pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
- Attendance to the night light and sound show.
- Traditional egyptian dinner
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
We will go to the archaeological site of the Giza pyramids. For about an hour we will enjoy a sound and light show with various laser projections on the main monuments of the enclave.
The Great Sphinx and the complex formed by the pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos will be illuminated with vivid colors. The projections will review the history of this site, declared a World Heritage Site. Music will help create a unique atmosphere that will immerse us fully in the time of the great pharaohs of Ancient Egypt.
You will complete the evening tasting the best flavors of Egyptian cuisine. At the end of the night show of the pyramids we will take you to a local restaurant where you can try various dishes from the gastronomy of the Middle East. The local menu includes fish, rice, salads, kebabs and various typical sweets.
After dinner we will take you back to the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.