Dinner and sunset in Agafay desert : All inclusive
- Agafay desert is covered with stones and rockeries in a hilly environment made up of stony dunes with white and ocher tones.
- Agafay is a perfect spot for romantic sunset.
- Watch the sunset transform the color of the rocky dunnes
- Experience desert atmosphere with Berber and Arabic music rhythms and dance around the bonfire.
- Savor a 3-course dinner under the night sky in the Agafay Desert
- Although the topography of Agafay is similar to that of a typical desert ، such as the Sahara ، it is not a desert in the proper sense of the term ، but rather a desert area with a low surface area. Its proximity to Marrakech city and Atlas mountains makes it a popular getaway.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Three courses lunch cooked and served by locals
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Your personal expanses and tips if you like to tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
Rely on a comfortable and safe 4WD with a professional driver for your memory making and experience the thrill of driving through the hills of the closest rocky desert to Marrakech and discover yourself among breathtaking views of Agafay desert and splendid sceneries of the Atlas Mountains.
Stop at one of the high hills and take your free time to make pictures before you continue to the camp for a welcoming cup of tea then enjoy the sunset transforming the colors of the rocky dunnes.
Dinner will be served under stars with music around a bonfire making the real desert atmosphere
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotels. But if it's needed we will contact you about a meeting point close to your accommodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.