Dinner at the Revolving Bellini Restaurant in Mexico City
Bellini restaurant in Mexico City offers unparalleled views of the city and is a dining experience not to be missed. The only revolving restaurant in Mexico City and the largest in the world, Bellini boasts an impressive international menu, a great atmosphere and unforgettable 360-degree views. This dining experience will be the talk of your Mexico City vacation!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Three-course dinner at the revolving Bellini restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
- At Mexico city we will have dinner at this famous place, on top of the World Trade Center (45th floor) with a breathtaking panorama of the city. The Bellini restaurant is the perfect place to have the most romantic dinner, this place is usually used to ask for marriage, you can be the next one.
• Mirador Giratorio WTC, Montecito 38, Mexico City 03810 Mexico
• Pepsi Center WTC, Calle Dakota Entre Montecito y Filadelfia, Mexico City 03810 Mexico
• Corn cream - Chunks of whole sweet corn are combined with a milk residue soup of pulped corn kernels scraped off the cob.
• Beef steak in mushroom sauce - Enjoy a beef steak in a mushroom sauce, it is delicious.
• House cake - Taste our cake with a magnific view of the Mexico City
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No operation on January 1st, February 14th, May 10th, September 15th to 16th, December 24th, 25th, 31st
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.