Dinner Cooking Class & Concert - Prezels, Dumplings, Apple Strudel & Mozart
The dinner cooking class is entirely dedicated to Austrian cuisine and music. Every participant will shape their own traditional Salzburg pretzel which will later be served as their appetizer. For the main course we will cook a traditional farmer’s dish - Austrian speck dumplings (for vegetarians we do cheese dumplings.) For dessert, roll up your sleeves to create the most popular Austrian dessert - the apple strudel. To make sure you have both a traditional and an unforgettable Austrian dining experience, you will be treated to timeless musical classics from Mozart, the Sound of Music, and more from our soprano Alina. A group size of maximum of 15 people will give you the feeling of being in a private concert.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live Concert
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hands-on cooking class & live concert
Departure Point :Ursulinenpl. 9, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.