Dinner Cruise with Dolphin and Whale Watching from Cape May
Enjoy dinner, sight dolphins, drink an ice cold beverage, enjoy the company of loved ones and see one our beautiful sunsets over Delaware Bay. No other Dinner Cruise in the world can offer top quality food (from a Restaurant, not a microwave), unparalleled views and dolphin sightings in a single evening. We have the most to offer in Southern New Jersey. We offer the finest food available a float (see Menu and Ship), the largest and cleanest vessel, and a family oriented atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking at Miss Chris Marina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cape May City Beaches, Beach Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204
We cruise near the beachfront of Americas Original Victorian Seaside Resort Town.
Pass By: Cape May Lighthouse, 215 Lighthouse Avenue Cape May Point State Park, Cape May, NJ 08204
Enjoy water views of the second tallest lighthouse in New Jersey.
Pass By: Sunset Beach, 502 Sunset Blvd, Lower Township, NJ 08212
Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Sun sinking into Delaware Bay.
Pass By: Wildwood Beach, 3500 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
View the largest beaches from the water.
Pass By: Higbee Beach, North Cape May, Lower Township, NJ
View this 1000 acre nature preserve from the water. Home to bald eagles, osprey, coyote, white tail deer and more.
Departure Point :Cape May Whale Watcher, 1218 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.