Dinner, Dance show & Peruvian Paso horse including Pick up & drop off!
Our professional driver will pick you up from your Hotel or Airbnb and we will go to witness and Enjoy typical dance show and show with Peruvian Paso horses in a traditional hacienda located in the surroundings of Lima. Everything will accompany you with a delicious dinner, at the end you can take photos with the artists and return to your place.
It will be an unforgettable night!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Cena Buffet
- Impressive folkloric show of dances of Peru and costumes
- Unique Peruvian Paso Horse dance
- Skip-the-line service guaranteed
- Professional driver in Spanish.
- All assistance in English (by Phone)
- Pick up and drop off included (Private transport)
- Entry/Admission - Dpaso Hacienda
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Visit: Dpaso Hacienda, Jr Gral. Belisario Suarez 198, Santiago de Surco 15063, Peru
Will enjoy The beauty of our Peruvian dances and the gallantry of our Peruvian Paso Horse to create a unique show that fills nights in Lima of pride, passion, and magic. Accompanied by a delicious Buffett dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off to Callao Port: 44 USD (2 people)Pick up and Drop off to Airport: 44 USD (2 peopleAll our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel or Apartament only when is located in: Barranco, Miraflores and San Isidro. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Callao Port
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.