Dinner in a Gastronomic Club in San Sebastian
A Gastronomic Club is a typically Basque type of closed gastronomical society where people come together to cook, experiment with new ways of cooking, eat and socialize. They are very popular institutions. Entry is just allowed if accompained by a club member.
Do not miss the oportunity to visit and be part of a unique environment enjoying the best of Basque cuisine.
Buds of Tudela with anchovies
Cod Pil Pil
T-bone steak with piquillo peppers
Cheese, quince and nuts
La Rioja wine, Txakoli, beer and coffee included
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer, wine and soft drinks included
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Meet the most local environment in a Gastronomic Club along one of the club members and enjoy a traditional dinner. The experience goes beyond the gastronomy, because entrance to these clubs is only allowed if joining a member and the chance iof having a meal in one of these clubs is very limited. Just sit and enjoy with us!
• Gilda - A local appetizer made of olives, pepper and anchovies.
• Idiazabal cheese - The best local cheese.
• Cod with "pil-pil" sauce - Cod with a very special local sauce.
• Grilled T-bone steak with peppers - The famous "txuleta" steak!
• Pantxineta or Cheese cake - Discover these local desserts
Departure Point :Kursaal, Zurriola Hiribidea, 1, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.