Dinner in a Wooden Cruise
One of the main attractions of Dubai.
A dinner cruise with sightseeing, an open air upper deck experience and AC lower deck.
Home to countless attractions, the river bank that lines the creek itself is one of the Dubai’s iconic sights. Once you board our magnificently restored wooden dhow on Dubai Creek, you’ll be offered a welcome drink, (only soft drinks are free) and as soon as the cruising begins, you can dine on an inspired range of freshly prepared gourmet specialties including original Emirati dishes topped off with a luscious array of desserts. You will enjoy traditional arabic kandura dance and other entertainment activities.
Free pick up is available from your hotel (non-luxury) or you can come to the meeting point on your own, you are required to report at the starting point 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
Free pick-up starts at around 7pm, please share us your location and contact details in advance to arrange your pick-up.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your Hotel(Shared)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Welcome Drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Dinner - B.B.Q Dinner (Veg and Non-veg)
- Live performance of Tanura show
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Creek
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please share your pick up location at the time of booking.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In Dubai, people will be allowed to step outside from 6:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs. Social distancing rule that entails people to maintain a strict two-meter distance from others when they are outside. Only up to five members per group are allowed within facilities such as Ski Dubai, Dubai Ice Rink.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.