Dinner in Funicular Restaurant Complex at Mtatsminda Park from Tbilisi
Mtatsminda is the mountain topped by the 300 m-high TV mast that overlooks central Tbilisi. Located 800-metres above the city Mtatsminda Park (known as Bombora) spreads over more than 1 sq. km and has been a popular fun spot for generations. The Tbilisi Funicular is also a mountainous cable-operated railroad with upper and lower stations.
High above Tbilisi you will find the most stylish center for food and drink in the city: the Funicular Restaurant Complex.
Without doubt, the Funicular Complex is one of the most important places in Tbilisi, with its significant long history dating back to 1905.
A French botanist, Emil Levie wrote this about Tbilisi: "In the evenings, the city is a wonderful sight from the top. I feel as if I am looking at Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower".
Why not? Perhaps sometime in the future someone else will write something similar…
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Famous Georgian wine
- Sightseeing tour in the Mtatsminda park
What's excluded :
- Taste classic Georgian food during an evening tour
Ride a cable car for views overlooking Tbilisi
Explore the Mtatsminda amusement park on foot
Relax over dinner with panoramic city views
• Mtatsminda Amusement Park, Tbilisi Georgia
• Funicular, Daniel Chonqadze Street Across from Vilnius Square, Tbilisi Georgia
• Georgian Traditional - • Tomato and cucumber salad
• Sulguni cheese
• Imeretian Khachapuri (cheese-filled bread)
• Shoti bread
• Red Wine
• Georgian Lemonade
Departure Point :LAW FIRM "PROCESS" იურიდიული კომპანია “პროცესი”, 7a, Mtatsminda Lane, apr 5., თბილისი, Georgia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.