Dinner in the Madonie Mountains
The Madonie mountains with vine-covered peaks, thick woodland and tucked-away villages, offer a snapshot of rural Sicilian life. San Mauro, a pretty medieval hamlet, is set 1015 metres above sea level so you can look forward to breathtaking views over the valleys below. You’ll have about an hour here to check out the old architecture and browse the little shops, before heading to a typical restaurant in the village of Karsa. Here, you’ll be introduced to some of the local specialities on a cooking show with Mrs Rosa, before sitting down for dinner while enjoying some Sicilian music.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Typical Sicilian Music
What's excluded :
- anything not specified as included.
- Spirits drinks
- Explore the medieval “borgo” (lit. quaint village) of San Mauro Castelverde and its secret beauties
Enjoy the warm welcome made by Pietro and Mama Rosa, see how she make the most from goodies coming from the surrounding farms and learn her Sicilian culinary art
Have fun and dance as a local in one of the most truly Sicilian experience you could ever have during you holidays here
• Parco delle Madonie, Localita Piano Torre, SP 94, Palermo, Sicily Italy
• Tipical Sicilian appetizers
• first course second dish
• Typical home-made dessert
Departure Point :Cefalu, Cefalu, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Traveler pickup is offered
On Request Campofelice Area Fiesta Garden Beach 15:30 Fiesta Athenèe Palace 15:30 Acacia Resort 15:30 Western Cefalù Costa Verde 15:40 Baia del Capitano 15:45 Fontana Barone 15:45 S. Lucia & Le Sabbie D'oro 15:50 Calanica Resort 15:50 Cefalù Alberi del Paradiso 15:55 Villa Belvedere 15:55 Apartments city centre (War Memorial State) 16:00 Astro Suite 16:05 Cefalù Sea Palace 16:05 Hotel Tourist 16:05 Eastern Cefalù Hotel Le Calette 16:15 Kalura 16:15
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.