Dinner Show Bali Hai
Experience Santiago by night at Bali Folk Show; discover their different foods, wines, live music, and different types of folkloric dances of the Chilean regions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Passenger Transport Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Santiago
What's excluded :
- Visit: Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago, to discover a very different city. Touring around the streets full of lights and the magic of the night in Santiago, it is possible to appreciate the architectural appeal of the capital.
Arrival to Bali Hai Restaurant decorated in Polynesian style with replicas of Moai statues at the exterior. The charm of the wines and tasty gastronomy blend with a colorful show of different types of folkloric dances of the Chilean regions and live music. The ancient Polynesian dances from Tahiti and Easter Island will be performed by “Thiare” ballet. The dancers will be wearing exotic and colorful costumes and there is usually a special guest star taking part of the show.
The menu will include an appetizer, first course, second course, main dish, dessert and wine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista. For Hotels outside of these areas please contact the local tour operator.For Airbnb, hostal, hostel or particular address accommodation, we send a meeting point information.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista. For Hotels outside of this areas please contact the local tour operator.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.