Dinner Show on a Pirate Ship from Cancun with Open Bar
Join us in this complete experience where you will board a real pirate ship. A unique experience for the whole family. Here you will enjoy a lot of entertainment, music, shows, dancing, games and more! You can also taste a delicious dinner on board. Drinks are included as we have an open bar for you and also we have a kids menu available with nuggets, fries, chips, hot dogs & grilled chicken. So don't think twice and come to live this unforgettable experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sailing on a Pirate Ship at the Caribbean sea
- Pirate Show
- Nightly entertainment with Dance, Music, Games & Contests!
- Kids Menu (Nuggets, Fries, Chips, Hot dogs & Grilled Chicken)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Round Transportation service (available with extra cost)
- Dock Fee
- Get ready to live a pirate adventure full of emotion, adventure, adrenaline, show, music, dance, contests and a delicious dinner.
We will board our pirate galleon in the Captain Hook marina where the pirates will welcome us to enter their world. Once on board, we will depart to the Caribbean Sea and we will take a 3-hour show to witness a pirate battle where more pirate ships join the fight.
After enjoying the show we will be able to taste a delicious dinner. You can choose between a vegetarian option, chicken, fish, meat and lobster. The open bar is included throughout the journey and at the end you will have fun with the entertainment that we have prepared for you, with a show, music, dance and contests. At the end we will return to the marina to finish an unforgettable night.
• Regular Dinner - Grilled chicken, Vegetarian or fish
• Steak option - Steak New york
• Lobster - Lobster dinner
Departure Point :Galeón Capitán Hook, Blvd. Kukulcan km.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.