Dinner Show Ram Luna From San José
Each Wednesday and Thursday night, the Mirador Ram Luna Restaurant is decked out with marimba and cimarrona music, traditional Costa Rican folk dancing and clowns, in the midst of typical Costa Rican cuisine including the delicious recipes of our grandparents.
The restaurant Ram Luna, located in the hills above Aserrí only 9 miles South of San Jose.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar (National Beverages)
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante y Mirador Ram Luna
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Visit: Restaurante y Mirador Ram Luna, de la iglesia de Aserri 15km carretera a Tarbaca sobre ruta 209., Aserri 10601 Costa Rica
At Ram Luna, one immediately sees that the restaurant is brimming with memorabilia of Costa Rican tradition, live music, and authentic folklore where the most beautiful memories of times now past can be relived.
The delicious buffet and decorations are in keeping with the traditional Costa Rican cuisine. You will have the opportunity to savor a variety of traditional Costa Rican dishes such as: (la olla de carne) a traditional meat stew, (el picadillo de arracache) chopped arracache root, (la carne en salsa) cubed meat with special sauce , (las empanaditas de queso) cheese turnovers, (el chifrijo) one small bowl with white rice, red beans, pork meat and pico de gallo, (los chicharones típicos de la zona) deep-fried pork Aserrí style , not to mention, our delicious traditional desserts that will tempt any dieter.
PRICE PER PERSON
BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
DINNER (TYPICAL BUFFET)
OPEN BAR (NATIONAL BEVERAGES)
And then, the show begins. Tierra Tica is presented with pleasure and spontaneity. It is a journey through the most representative stages of Costa Rican folklore concluding with the Cimarrona which is the jubilant dance of the giants, which takes place outside the restaurant overlooking the city while several local artisans show you beautiful pieces of jewelry made with stones, tree seeds and natural fibers, that you can buy as souvenirs to take back home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What To Bring: Casual wear, Sweater, Comfortable Shoes, Camera.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.