Dinosaur Adventure Tour
Come out with us and explore 120 Million year old dinosaur footprints, secluded bays and meander up the creek inlets. Enjoy idyllic beach landings and wildlife sightings followed by cocktails and a meal at our exclusive waterfront location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Enjoy gourmet antipasto and cheese platters followed by scrumptious BBQ cooked skewers. The evening is topped off with amazing home made cake!
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of Sparkling Wine is served whilst meandering up Dampier Creek on the boat and then a Cocktail on return to our venue with dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Roebuck Bay
What's excluded :
- Reef shoes are compulsory on this tour. You can bring tour own or purchase them from us for $22.95 or hire them for $10. Fitting is carried out when you arrive on site for your tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
WOW, you can't get much better than this. Awe inspiring Kimberley Coastline, secluded bays, dinosaur footprints and Cocktails.
Hop aboard Tutti Frutti our purpose built shallow landing vessel and enjoy a fully guided tour with entertaining and informative commentary surrounding everything Broome. One of the highlights of this tour is standing in the perfectly preserved, 120 Million year old dinosaur footprints that are fossilised in rock on a secluded beach. Learning about the early Cretaceous period and the dinosaurs that stamped their mark on history will leave you bewildered. Our specially designed boat allows you to disembark directly onto the beach and is the perfect boat to explore this intriguing coastline. This tour includes beach walks and refreshments at a a beautiful little bay where there is time to explore and take it all in. The tour includes a trip up Dampier Creek where you can get up close and personal with the flora and fauna and take in the spectacular surroundings, of the white sands and many winding tributaries that lead to the iconic Streeters Jetty.
Enjoy the various bird species found within Roebuck Bay and keep your eyes peeled for various other marine animals such as turtles, sea snakes, sharks and rays
Return to our blissful patch of waterfront paradise to enjoy a variety of cocktails and sparkling wine while mingling and enjoying a variety of delicious foods
Complimentary pick ups and drop off from/to your accommodation
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Broome Hovercraft, 297 Port Dr, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
- Kimberley Ports Authority, 549 Port Dr, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.