Dionysus Wine Day In Kalamata With Lunch
Greeks and their mythological god Dionysus taught the world how to cultivate grapevines to make wine. As a result there is a longstanding wine tradition in Greece, but we still love to hear stories of wine for other parts of the world.
No other product is more associated with the nutritional habits of the Greeks, their religion, their traditions and their cultural heritage.
An amazing day with exploration of a vineyard and a winery, with owners as your guides. Learn everything about Messinian wines and old traditional techniques of winemaking. On season you will have the opportunity to help harvest the grapes and take part in grapes stomping.
Plant your vine and produce your own wine. Off course we will take care your vines and we will send your yield home later.
per adult from
What's included :
- Owners as expert English speaking guide.
- Traditional buffet lunch
- All tastings
- Drinks and beverages
- All equipment used.
- All attending activities
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/Drop-off
- Purchase of farm products.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sperchogia 241 00, Greece
We will meet you personally at the meeting point in front of St.Apostoles church at the village of Sperchogeia and we will accompany you up to the hill where farm is located. A walking distance of 1 Km through an old olive grove and explaining you what you will see and what you will see at each level.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Kalamata 241 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walk in the footsteps of Dionysus. Enjoy an introduction to winemaking. Learn about the famous Greek winemaking regions. Sample our farm wine and local fine wines accompanied by local delicatessen. Suitable for individuals. Families with kids are welcome; however,
- Cycling, archery and other active farm games.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow strictly all instructed governmental measurements and precautions. Our boat is charter ONLY privately for your family or group of friends. A list of all passengers information (Full name, Sex, Date of birth, Nationality, Special Assistance) required during your booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.