Direction Sesimbra, famous for its seafood and fresh fish!
Only 30 minutes from Lisbon, en route to Sesimbra, a small fishing town famous for its seafood and fresh fish.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Castle
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Sesimbra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Sesimbra, Rua Nossa Senhora do Castelo, Sesimbra Portugal
First stop at Castelo de Sesimbra to enjoy from the ramparts a panoramic view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cabo Espichel, Oeste de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-738 Portugal
Cabo Espichel, a raw and wild cape at the end of Europe to feel small against the elements that are unleashed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naturist beach Meco, EM561, 2970, Portugal
Lunch feet in the sand at Onda Azul on Praia do Meco, long wild beach at the edge of the cliffs. A real gem.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Go back to your place of residence includedAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.