Discover Alcudia old town on a private walking tour
Visit Old Town Alcudia with your own guide on a 2-hour private guided walk which we can tailor to your needs or preferences, making sure you visit all Alcudia’s highlights and historical monuments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Alcudia Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Alcudia Market
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: No Frills Excursions, Avinguda Platja 13 Bajos, 07400 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
company arranging the tour
Stop At: Alcudia Old Town, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
Tour around the old town
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alcudia Market, Carrer Jaume II, 28, 07400, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
Visit Alcudia market on Tuesday and Sunday
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de la Rectoria, 2, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal guide: the guide and the tour are just for you.
- Tailor-made: we adapt to you.
- Discover Alcudia: One of the prettiest old towns in Mallorca.
- At your own pace: As much or as little walking as you wish.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Learn about the history and significance of the imposing town hall building
- Visit with our guide the main square and the narrow streets of Alcudia
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.