Discover Alcudia on foot with a Mallorcan picnic and local guide
Enjoy a walking tour through the market and the old town of Alcudia, on the old city walls and along the coast with beautiful views of Pollensa Bay, plus includes a small picnic with local products and a drink
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Small picnic
What's excluded :
- During our walking activity in the old town of Alcudia in Mallorca you will have the opportunity to discover a local market where we will buy typical products from the island while our guide explains you the most important things from this place and shows you the different monuments.
The walk starts at 10:00 just in front of the church of Alcudia, very close to the market. Our guide will meet you there and then you will start together with the stroll. During the walk you will see the different monuments in Alcudia and the guide will tell you about the history and the culture of this place. After buying something from one of the stalls we will continue our tour and we will walk to the coast, from where we will enjoy a wonderful view of Pollensa Bay.
• Alcudia Old Town, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
• Alcudia Market, Carrer Jaume II, 28, 07400, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
• Playa de Sant Joan, Carrer de la caleta, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
• Mallorcan "panades"
• "Fonoll Mari", marine fennel
• "Pa amb Oli", mallorcan bread with tomate, olive oil and cheese or ham
Departure Point :07400 Alcúdia, Balearic Islands, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.