Discover Ancient Rome
Discover the secrets of Rome on this spectacular guided tour. Visit the ruins of the gladiatorial school (Ludus Magnus) and take some pictures in front of the Colosseum, as you listen to your guide's story. Then, walk along Via Dei Fori Imperiali and admire the remainings of the Ancient Rome. At the end of your tour, you will return to Monti street, where the Stumbling stone is located. After seeing this emotional piece of history, relax with an authentic appetizer (included in the price of the tour) at a Roman bar!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ludus Magnus, Piazza del Colosseo Via Labicana, Rome Italy
The Ludus Magnus was Rome's most famous gladiatorial school. It was built by the emperor Domitian, near the Colosseum. A tunnel connected the buildings of the Ludus Magnus with the underground network of the Colosseum. The archaeological remains of the school represent less than half of the practice arena and barracks, while the rest of the structure is hidden under the street level and other buildings.
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Colosseum, or the Flavian Amphitheatre is the iconic symbol of Rome. The amazing monument was used to host gladiatorial shows as well as a variety of other events. Don't forget to take a picture with this stunning building!
Pass By: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Rome Italy
Via dei Fori Imperiali is a spectacular road in the centre of Rome. Here, you can admire Trajan's, Caesar's and Augustu's Forums and a lot of amazing ruins. The Colosseum and the Palatine Hill are also visible from this historic street.
Pass By: Pietre d'Inciampo - Stolpersteine, Via della Madonna Dei Monti 82, 00184 Rome Italy
Pietre d'Inciampo or Stolperstein is a work of the German artist Gunter Demnig. This monument aims to commemorate the victims of Nazi extermination or persecution. Many Stolpersteine are dedicated not only to Jewish people and members of the political resistance, but also to soldiers of the Italian army who were disarmed, deported to Germany, and had to work as forced laborers there.
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Via della Madonna dei Monti, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.