Discover Angkor Bike Tour - Inclusive Local Snacks & Lunch
The largest and most famous temple is Angkor Wat. Today, Angkor Wat is depicted on Cambodia’s national flag as the temple symbolizes the soul of the Khmer people. Come and discover this must-see attraction and seize the opportunity to learn about the heart of the Cambodian culture through our storyteller tour at Siem Reaper. The tour takes you on a spiritual and educational journey around the temples. During this tour, you will visit the legendary temples such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prom and enjoy multiple attractions lead by our educational tour guides.
Through the tour, you will bike down narrow dirt lanes around Angkor complex and explore the hidden temples covered by jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Local snacks
- Light refreshment
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Angkor temple complex (USD $37 for single day entry)
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
8:00 AM PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL
Upon you arrive at our office, you will meet our English speaking guide, then your guide will detail the tour and the users of the bicycle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Start the morning temple exploration at the most illustrious temple with fewer crowds. You will visit Ta Prohm which is unique in that it has been left largely as it was found- overgrown by jungle trees and vines, with many parts of the temple crumbling to the ground. This makes the so-called Tomb Raider Temple, as it was used during the filming of the movie.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Head out to the ancient city of Angkor Thom, enter the city through the ancient Gate, an impressive stone gate carved with elephants and four giant faces. From here, continue to Bayon Temple, found in the center of the city famed as the enigmatic faces representing the 54 provinces of the Great Khmer Empire. The Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Srah Srang, Siem Reap Cambodia
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
We will take a break at lunch and stop at the local restaurant to enjoy tasteful Cambodian dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Lastly, we will bike to the gem of the Angkor complex, Angkor Wat. Following your storytelling guide, Afterward, return back hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pick up at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8 AM. Please advice your hotel name while booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Cambodia is a conservative country, especially when you visit the main temple, Angkor Wat, we would like all of the participants to wear clothing that covers shoulder and knees, due to the cultural respected.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Kid sized bikes, tag-alongs and child seats are available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Distance: Ride (20km - 30km)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.