Discover Bacalar from Cancun
On board the guide will elaberate on any land and watermarks along the journey, We will discover the reason why the lagoon is reconized as the lagoon of seven colors. the extraordinary body of water is 42 kilomotors long and filled with various Senotes and watermarks. you be visiting cenote Cocalitos which is known for its large amount of Estromatolites, cenote Negro the deepest darkest cenote of them all. you will also get the oppurtunity to get a glance of the Bird Island which inhabits multiple bird species that pray on the marine life of its surroundings, quite a spectacular scene to witness. All this excitment will definitly work up an appetite easy resolved by the restaurante that includes a nice meal.
In this journey to Bacalar you'll get to know iconic places from this magic town, such as The 7 colors lagoo ,The pirates channel It is an artificial site that connects the northern Mayans to the Mayans of Central America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free time in Bacalar
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off from Cancun
- Breakfast and Food in the restaurant
- Visit the fort San felipe y Bacalar lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
What's excluded :
- other expenses
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Azul, Bacalar Mexico
Disfruta de un refrescante día ren las aguas cristalinas de ese hermoso Cenote tomate tu tiempo y descansa en la tranquilidad del lugar
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
En Bacalar podrás realizar un sin de actividades, una de ellas es un paseo en lancha en donde podrás visitar varios lugares como: Cenote esmeralda, cenote negro, cenote negro la isla de pájaros, el canal de los piratas entre otras actividades.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Tendrás la oportunidad de recorrer este hermoso lugar en el cual tendrás una vista panorámica del lugar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
Tendrás tiempo para bañarte en la laguna de los siete de bacalar y en el canal de los piratas
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Extra clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.