Discover Bacalar from Riviera Maya
The Bacalar lagoon is the only place in the world where you can observe 7 different shades of water. Explore the Emerald Cenote, Cocalitos, and the mysterious Pirate Channel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Light breakfast.
- Professional Guide.
- Buffet lunch with water included.
- Visit To Emerald Cenote, Cocalitos and the Pirate Channel.
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Esmeralda
- Entry/Admission - Cocalitos
- Entry/Admission - El Canal De Los Piratas Bacalar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the extraordinary " 7 Colors Lagoon". Once at Bacalar port you will take a boat to the fascinating postal attractions of this magical town.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Esmeralda, avenida costera,lagunade bacalar, Laguna Bacalar, 77930 Quintana Roo, Mexico
Here you will enjoy the refreshing cristal waters of the Cenote Esmeralda which takes place of the Bacalar Lagoon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cocalitos, Av costera a tan solo 5 minutos del Cenote Azul, Bacalar 77500 Mexico
Cenote Cocalitos has also named the stromatolites sanctuary, in this stop, you will get important information about this natural formation surrounded by these structures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: El Canal De Los Piratas Bacalar, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Keep enjoying the landscape of this beautiful lagoon and take photos
wile you have fun in the water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact us to provide an alternate location for pick up near youraccommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.