Discover Capri from Naples
Every year millions of tourists fall in love with this place: the island of Capri is waiting for you! Aboard of a typical Sorrento boat, you will discover it from the sea: exploring its hidden caves, swimming and snorkelling in the crystalline sea, admiring majestic reefs, arches in the rock and all the most famous attractions along the coast. With a stop of 4 hours you will also explore the island by land.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Transfer to/from Naples
- Entry/Admission - I Faraglioni
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snorkelling equipment prices: Adults: diving mask € 6,00 and mouthpiece € 9,00 Children: diving mask € 6,00 and mouthpiece € 4,00
- Landing fee in Capri
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Departure from Capri to the port with limoncello tasting.
Return to the port and transfer to the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
Departure Point :Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All work environments will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology All boats will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology All buses will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology We will provide our customers with disposable disinfecting wipes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.