Discover Charlotte Historic City: Segway Tour
Discover why Charlotte is a city on the rise
See modern museums and public works of art
Enjoy the personal Segway experience that gets you up close
Appreciate the cultural diversity exemplified in the Levine Cultural Park and in Romare Bearden Park
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Romare Bearden Park, 300 S Church St, Charlotte, NC 28202-1913
Charlotte has interesting sights and attractions befitting its status as one of the 20 largest U.S. cities, but you might not know it. Our 1.5-hour tour will get you started.
We give you 15-20 minutes of practice and orientation before heading out on our adventure.
The southern part of the city hosts new museums and cultural spaces, so it’s a good place to open your eyes to current development. But Charlotte was already well established during the Revolutionary War, when residents drove out British General Cornwallis.
The best place to learn about its history is in the center of town, where we will ride through the Fourth Ward neighborhood. It has Charlotte's oldest homes and cemetery.
Of course you also get to see our high-rises and skyscrapers up close, as well as numerous outdoor fountains and public works of art.
Departure Point :Bank of America Plaza, Charlotte, NC 28280, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.