Discover Chichen Itza with Round Trip, Buffet, Cenote Swim and Valladolid Tour
Welcome to the best tour in Cancun and in Mexico. This is a must activity for all the travelers that visit the Caribbean. If you want to learn how the mayan culture became one of the greatest and powerful cultures of the world you must take this opportunity. The traveler will visit Chichen Itza with a certified guide, we will know about important landmarks of the area. We also visit one of the most incredible cenote in the region, the beautiful Suytun cenote, this is one of the last cenote that still has it´s own natural ceiling. Finally we will visit Valladolid, a typical colonial city where the traveler will have the opportunity to buy mexican dress and taste real mexican ice creams. Come and join us, and discover what Mexico has to give you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - a small morning breakfast
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet at our restaurant in Suytun
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Parking Fees
- Admission to Chichen Itza
- Admission to Cenote Suytun
- Visit to Valladolid (cultural city)
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Traveling the highway to Yucatan at km. 6 and 5 minutes from the city of Valladolid we have a spectacular tour with some of the most beautiful cenotes of the peninsula, one of them is the Cenote Suytun, an underground cavern surrounded by shallow waters where you can enjoy the view of the fish that live in it and stalactites that are a challenge for gravity.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichen Itza, Wonder of the World, declared by UNESCO in 1988, is an invaluable experience to fascinate us with the enigmas of the Mayan culture.
Discover this mythical and impressive place visiting its fabulous architecture, such as the Pyramid of Kukulkan or Castle with its snake decorations, which due to the alignment of its construction allows us to enjoy incomparable spectacles of light that creates the illusion of ascending and descending to the God Kukulkán during the equinoxes of spring and autumn.
You will be able to know the biggest Mesoamerican court of the Ball Game, a ritual in which the ancient Mayans symbolize the duality of light and darkness struggling between portals to the underworld.
In addition to marveling at the wonderful old buildings such as the Temple of the Warriors and the Thousand Columns. Without doubt an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
To visit Valladolid is to visit a Magical Town, it is to live an experience in time, crossing its streets where its beautiful mansions make of your walk a colorful memory, its gastronomy is an invitation to the palate to taste traditional snacks in any of the picturesque restaurants of the city.
Have a reunion with nature by swimming in the crystal clear turquoise waters of its underground cenotes Zací, Dzitnup and Samulá.
Stroll through the city and witness the encounter between European and Mayan culture by visiting the beautiful colonial churches, the beautiful fabrics, huipiles and guayaberas made by the hands of our craftsmen.
And for the enjoyment of a light and sound show in the Franciscan convent of San Bernardino de Siena.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.