Discover Chinandega from Corinto Shore Excursion
Discover the untold history of Chinandega.
Experience history in this exclusive tour.
Explore almost unknown places of Nicaragua.
Find hidden archeological secrets of Chinandega.
Get to know the colonial life style of the port.
The tour begins with a visit to the historic village of El Realejo founded in the first years of the Spanish colonization. You will discover some hidden vestiges.
After this, we will go to Chinandega city to visit the pre-Columbian art Chorotega Nicarao museum with its extensive collection of ceramic, lithic and gold.
Next we will visit El Viejo town. You will have the chance to taste a local specialty: Rosquillas Viejanas (handmade rings made from crunchy cornmeal). After this we will visit the basilica church.
Then, we will visit the church of the patron saint of Chinandega: Santa Ana and you will be able to buy some souvenirs and handicrafts in the shop opposite the church.
Finally we will return on time to your ship in Corinto.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - chinandega Park
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinolero Tours Nicaragua, Unión Fenosa 1/2 cuadra al sur., Chinandega 25000, Nicaragua
We will visit Corinto Port, El Realejo historic Port and Pasocaballos beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: chinandega Park, Chinandega, Nicaragua
Chinandega is located in western Nicaragua, with more than 400,000 inhabitants the city lives from the production of sugar cane, bananas, grains and shrimp. The hot and humid climate makes this region one of the hottest in the country with friendly and helpful people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Central, Av. Central, Corinto, Nicaragua
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Corinto Port, Nicaragua
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.