Discover cliffs and myths of Bulgarian Northern Black Sea coast
This 1 day tour offers a customer oriented experience and features main points of interest along its itenerary. The tour is unique as travellers can choose what they would like to visit and can define the stops and activities themselves. The privacy of the tour is waranty for pleasant journey with no tight timeframes and schedules.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Mineral water still and sparkling
- Entry/Admission - Cape Kaliakra
What's excluded :
- Museum entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Aladzha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Palace and Botanical Gardens of Balchik
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aladzha Monastery, In Naturpark, Varna 9000 Bulgaria
rocky monastery dated from XI-XII centuries A.D. Nowadays monastery is not active but it is only a museum sight. We will visit rocky dwellings of the monks and the museum where we can find additional info about the history of the monastery.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Albena, Albena, Dobrich Province
Albena Resort is a seaside resort with more than 40 hotels from 2 to 5 stars. More than half of its territory is a natural protected area - reserve Baltata famous with the most northern dense forest in Europe – “longoz"
Stop At: Palace and Botanical Gardens of Balchik, West of Town 2 km 1 Acad. Daki Yordanov Str., Balchik 9600 Bulgaria
Botanical garden and the summer residence of Romanian queen Maria and its beautifully arranged park.
Botanical garden of Balchik is famous with its huge collection of plants - more than 3000 plants species and of course the 2nd biggest collection of large-sized cactuses n Europe - more than 600 species. Summer residence of Queen Maria /Regina Maria/ is a beautifully arranged complex created in 20s years of XX century by famous Swiss architecturer Jules Jani.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Kaliakra, 12 km from Kavarna, Dobrich 9660 Bulgaria
Cape Kaliakra – astonishing beautiful place with more than 60 meters high above the sea cliffs. There we will visit the ruins of old medieval fortress – XII-XIV centuries. You will get to know ancient story of this magnificent place. We will admire wonderful views from the edge of the cliffs and will watch (if lucky) the dolphins play.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tyulenovo Rocks, Tyulenovo 9684 Bulgaria
Tyulenovo (tyulen – seal in Bulgarian), called that way because there used to live a lot of seals from the specie – monk seal . There are beautiful natural surroundings, fantastic for your pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shabla Lighthouse, Easternmost Point of Bulgaria, Shabla Bulgaria
Cape Shabla is the most eastern geografical point of Bulgaria. Shabla lighthouse is the oldest and highest from all lighthouses on Bulgarian Black Sea coast
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All tours start from traveller's most convinient point of pickup - hotels, private and public buildings and areas.Airports
- Varna Airport, Varna Bulgaria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/17/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/4/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.