Discover Dartmoor on Horseback
Multiple Award Winning Liberty Trails offers bespoke, exclusive riding adventures for your party, including guiding, organising luxury accommodation, transfers and any extra activities you'd like to try whilst you are on Dartmoor. Each ride is carefully tailored taking into consideration your experience, confidence levels, fitness and stamina levels. Rides usually cover between 15-35 km in a day with all transfers to and from the start of each days ride included. The price quoted is for one day although Guests normally book 1-3 days.
per adult from
1 to 3 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - You'll either enjoy a picnic prepared and delivered by the groundcrew to a remote beauty spot on route Or stop in an ancient Dartmoor Inn
- Entry/Admission - Dartmoor National Park
What's excluded :
- If you're an experienced, competent rider with a thirst for adventure, confident on fit, forward going horses at pace, across unfenced, wilderness terrain, this experience is for you. You'll cover up to 25 Km per day, exploring this stunning region which is the highest, oldest and least populated in South West England.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exeter Airport & Exeter Train Stations Plymouth Train Stations London Heathrow Airport by special arrangement
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- You need to be an experienced, competent horse rider
- You need to have your own riding kit
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.