Discover Fall in Apple Hill -El Dorado County/Placerville
Are you tired of the crowds in Napa and Sonoma? As we drive up Highway 50 the city life is momentarily left behind for tall trees, the smell of grandma's pies, crisp air.
Placerville/El Dorado County's Apple Hill is waiting for you. This hidden gem is filled with award winning wines, beers, apple cider, and pies,
Lunch can be purchased in Placerville. Dinner can be purchased in Diamond Springs or Folsom.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Lunch or dinner is not provided, driver stops where food can be purchased. Water is provided. Wine or beer is available for purchase and consumption at the venues. Purchases shall remain sealed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Placerville, Placerville, California
On this journey you will wind through lush fall /winter colors of El Dorado and Placerville County. Crisp air with the aromas of apple, grapes, hops await.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Antioch, CA, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.