Cross the UN-patrolled border into northern Cyprus and visit two of the north’s most famous historical sites –The City of Salamis, an ancient city that unravels for about a mile along the shore, with an amazing amphitheatre and gymnasium as well as Othello’s Tower. You’ll also have the opportunity to wander around the old town with its Venetian walls and Gothic churches and take in panoramic views of the so-called “Ghost Town” of Famagusta -the once bustling holiday resort was abandoned during the Turkish invasion of 1974, and has remained sealed behind barbed wire barricades ever since. Your guide will fill you in with all the facts and figures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Border Admin fees
- Lunch in Constantinos Beach
- Entry/Admission - Salamis
- Entry/Admission - Famagusta Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Constantinos beach
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skarinou, Skarinou, Larnaka District
Skarinou is a village in the Larnaca District of Cyprus, located 4 km west of Kofinou. The Skarinou Community Council Website includes a history of the village, and local community and business information. Here we will stop for coffee break (coffee not included)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Strovilia, Kato Deryneia, Cyprus
Strovilia is a small Cypriot village located at the border of the de facto Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus with the British Sovereign Base Area of Dhekelia. It is the site of a Green Line crossing. The Cyprus UN buffer zone boundaries are defined as the cease fire lines of 16 August 1974.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Salamis, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Just north of Famagusta at the base of the Karpaz Peninsula lies the remains of the city of Salamis. The capital of Cyprus as far back as 1100 BC, Salamis survived the successive occupations of the Assyrians, Egyptians, Persians, and Romans but eventually succumbed to the forces of nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Famagusta Viewpoint, Deryneia Cyprus
Here we will have a panoramic view of Famagusta CIty, drive to check point and cross the green line. Border administration fees are included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Constantinos beach, Παραλιακός πεζόδρομος Πρωταρά - Περνέρα, Pernera, Cyprus
Here we can have a short walk for 2hrs on beach and lunch at Constantia Beach
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For these tour we pick up customers from Paphos and Limassol areas
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location, please note that we need the exact details of your hotel
- Children under 2 are complimentary
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.