Discover Hanoi Romance,Culture,Sight,Fun on Vintage Minsk Motorbike & Gaz69 Jeep
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Hanoi Customized tour with student volunteer guide of our NGO
✔️ Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi:
Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
✔️ Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
✔️ Hanoi Before & Now
✔️Hanoi Food Culture Experiences:
Savoring 7-10 food wonders of Hanoi
Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
Family’s heirloom foods and special delicacies
Unique egg coffee , Local moonshine, green tea, sugar cane juice, puddings and fresh local beer ( Bia Hoi)
✔️Explore the most attractive show in Hanoi
per adult from
3 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 standard water puppet show ticket
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees and foods in the tour
- Driver & helmet with motorbike
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Volunteer student tour guide for free customized tour
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Water Puppet Theater
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Tour guide from AZ Local Trip picks up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please be ready before the starting time
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Pass Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho District), with 1500-year history, which is considered to be the oldest in Thang Long-Hanoi. It was the Buddhist center of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties. With its historical and architectural values, Tran Quoc pagoda is famous for its sacred Buddha land, which attracts many Buddhists and visitors to Vietnam.
Stop At: West Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Passing the West Lake - enjoy fresh air and take great photos.
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pass to Ho Chi Minh complex ( Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace, house on stilts the final resting place of Uncle Ho,where He lived and worked from 1954- 1969).
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
the first university of Vietnam - Temple of Literature. Being an ancient school of Thang Long and the first university in Vietnam, Temple of Literature is acknowledged as an ancient historical-cultural heritage which gives tourists deeper understanding about Hanoi 1000 years of culture and tradition.
Stop At: Train Street, Alley 224 Le Duan Kham Thien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pass this place & take photos
Stop At: Truc Bach lake, Quan Thanh Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Historical place of B52 flight
Stop At: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The architecture of French, the most famous theatre in Hanoi city
Stop At: St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel or the same meeting point inside Old Quarter. Passing the heart of the city and say good bye to our guide and our driver.
Thank you so much for choosing us!
Stop At: Lotus Water Puppet Theater, 16 le Thai to St, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Watch puppet show at Lotus puppet theater, we will send tickets via your email.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
You can choose old quarter to have a free tour or choose other places to visit
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: AZ Local Trip, No.4 12 - 95 Lane Chùa Bộc Street Đống Đa Hanoi City VN 100000, Chùa Bộc, Khương Thượng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Option 1 : At our office no 19C hang ma streetOption 2 : Hanoi Opera house no 1 trang tien street
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.