Discover Hanoi's Street Food by Night
Enjoy an evening tour of Hanoi's food hotspots
Take a guided walk through the historic and lively old quarter
Sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine and delicacies
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Street food (as mentioned in the description)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in Hanoi's old quarter only)
- Beer or coffee
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
ake a 3-hour guided walk through Hanoi's old quarter with a local guide. Get an insight into the traditions of Vietnam’s food culture.
Stop at a local restaurant to try banh cuon (filled rice noodles) and watch as skilled chefs demonstrate how this tasty dish is created. Next, enjoy pho (noodle soup), which is Vietnam’s most famous dish. Try both the beef and chicken versions.
Other food specialties you’ll sample include crab rolls, pillow cakes, fried rice balls, and fresh rolls – served with a dish of raw vegetables and a special sauce.
Visit a hidden street food restaurant to taste banh my (a Vietnamese sandwich) and the famous Vietnamese egg coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in Hanoi's old quarter only)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.