• Take a journey down the West Coast.
• Stop for breath taking Photo opportunities
• Taste the different local rums and local sauces. (Optional)
• Journey through typical Caribbean fishing villages while learning about history of island.
• Drive through the rain forest with the possibility of seeing the National bird of St Lucia (sightings not guaranteed).
• Photo opportunities of breath taking majestic Pitons.
• Get a Chance to enjoy a therapeutic bath at the world's only Drive through volcano or take a very detailed tour of volcano with guide. (Optional)
• Enjoy a refreshing Bath at the very popular Torraile waterfall. (Optional)
• Then enjoy a local cuisine Lunch with an amazing view before journeying back to resort, port or pick up point.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- group tours
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Soufriere Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
Majestic Piton, Drive Through Volcano or Mud Bath (optional), Rum tasting and sauce tasting (optional) Breath Taking View Points, Local Cuisine Lunch (optional) Beach Time and (optional)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
upon guest request if possible. We do hotel pick up and requested location pick ups. Airports
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphin Cruise Terminal
- La Place Carenage Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Maxx Touring SLU