Discover Ibajay in Aklan
Experience the katunggan it Ibajay, a natural mangrove species. It is home to the centuries old and biggest api-api or bungalon (Avicennia rumphiana) mangrove tree in the Philippines. Go on a 1- hour trek to reach the 50 meters high Nawidwid Falls and enjoy the gushing water from the falls where one can swim or simply sit on the rocks and feel the cool, cascading water. Flex and be ready for another 1 hour trek to Mt.Balinsasayaw open your camera and take instagrammable photos and feed your eyes with beautiful views and scenery above the mountain.
Total of 4 hours trekking activity.
Expect to have a 1-hour trekking activity at Mt. Balnsayaw and 1 hour and 30 mins walk going to Nawidwid Falls.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation during the tour
- Pick up and drop off within Kalibo or Caticlan
- Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- On Site Guide Fees
- Trekking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mt.balinsayaw
- Entry/Admission - Katunggan It Ibajay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt.balinsayaw, Pandan, Antique, Philippines
It covers an area of 8,016.05 hectares (19,808.1 acres), with heights ranging from 830 to 846 metres (2,723 to 2,776 ft). Mount Balinsasayao to the ... Age old trees, giant ferns and other exotic plants and orchids are among its .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Katunggan It Ibajay, Ibajay, Aklan Province Philippines
The Ibajay Mangrove Forest (Katunggan It Ibajay) is a park run by two local communities. ... The park is home to 28 of the 35 species of mangroves found in the Philippines and is home to the largest specimen of Avecinnia rumphiana in Asia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nawidwid HYDRO FALLS, brgy Mina-a, Ibajay, Aklan, Philippines
One of Ibajay’s waterfalls is Nawidwid Falls, a fine veil of white reachable after a brief mountain hike. Its cold waters can recharge you after a day’s worth of exploring.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off within Kalibo or Caticlan
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of extreme weather conditions, some destinations may not be accessible and guests will be brought to an alternative tourist site.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.