Discover Irish Food With A Local
Irish food doesn't have the best reputation and this is wrong. Irish cuisine is having a moment and our producers and chefs are skilled and passionate. My tailored talk will assess your requirements and ensure you eat nothing but the best Ireland has to offer, while you are here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Any drink or food consumed will be extra.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, 59 South William Street, Dublin 2 Ireland
During this hour, we will sit and chat over a cuppa and plan your food adventures for your holiday. Irish cuisine is bright and exciting and I will ensure you do not miss out on the best of Ireland.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Pepper Pot, 59 William St S, Dublin 2, D02 CH28, Ireland
Departure Time :6/20/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.