Discover Jasper and its Wildlife
A small, personalized group size makes this evening wildlife discovery tour in Jasper National Park an exciting visual and educational experience for everyone. Your guide is trained to seek out all of the park’s most iconic creatures. Big or small, there are lots of animals to see in Jasper! Elk, deer, big-horned sheep, mountain goats, foxes, coyotes, wolves and moose are just a sample of Jasper’s many wild mountain animals.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - SunDog Transportation and Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SunDog Transportation and Tours, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta Canada
Join an experienced guide on this small group tour and marvel at the beauty of the surrounding landscape as you explore Jasper National Park for an evening wildlife tour. Traveling through the Athabasca Valley, your guide will show you some of the park’s most beautiful scenery, so have your camera ready to capture some amazing photos!
Your guide is trained to seek out the park's most fascinating wildlife, and is well-versed in the history, geology and ecology of the area and is happy to answer any questions you may have. The selected route is at the discretion of your guide, so you'll have the best chances to spot elk, deer, big horned sheep, mountain goats, foxes, coyotes, wolves, and moose and more. Snap photos from your van or on the ground at a safe distance from the animals.
Jasper National Park is not a zoo but a wild, protected area. The types of animals seen on the tour depends on the season, the time of day, and the weather. You'll learn all about the ways the animals contribute to the rich diversity of the park.
You'll be returned to your hotel after your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.