Discover Kathmandu and its valley on a private tour with a French-speaking guide
Why did I choose this trip with you?
- The in-depth discovery of the three most important cities in the Kathmandu valley.
- Visits accompanied by an experienced professional French-speaking guide
- A quiet, comfortable trip
The discovery of the Kathmandu valley: For non-hikers, comfortable and accessible to all, this trip is an in-depth discovery of the three main cities of the Kathmandu valley. The valley sites are listed among the most prestigious UNESCO World Heritage monuments. Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur with their palaces, temples and Buddhist stupas remain the most emblematic sites of Nepal. Combining culture and pleasures, this trip will take you between bazaar stalls and old alleys to meet Nepali and its original culture.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Private transport with a driver
- French-speaking Nepalese cultural guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments
- All that is not indicated in the section "the price included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur, Nepal
departure for Baktapur, the third largest city in the Kathmandu valley and ancient capital of Nepal at the time of the Malla kingdom until the 15th century. It is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will pass through Durbar square, the art gallery, the royal palace, a pottery, temples and carved wooden houses.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Patan (Lalitpur), Patan (Lalitpur), Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
We leave towards Patan, you will discover temples, monasteries and also several factories of local craftsmen, here in Patan all the small manufacturers of craftsmen are installed in the old city or the access is only on foot because they appreciate the tranquility of his places to work. No need to go far to discover a cultural, traditional and truly Nepalese fashion for all that Patan is quite rich.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Boudhha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Visit the Bodnath Stupa, the largest in Nepal. Located in the eastern suburbs of Kathmandu, it is an important place of pilgrimage and meditation for Tibetan Buddhists and Nepalese.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mandala Boutique Hotel Pvt. Ltd, यापिखया मार्ग, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
They will be displayed on the product pageAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :3/22/2020 - 11/22/2021
Monday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 01:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.