Discover Kyauk Gu U Min Temple by Boat fom Bagan half day tour
The interesting half day tour discovering the Kyauk Gu U Min in Bagan by boat gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Irrawaddy River, Shwezigon Pagoda Kyauk Gu U Min, Sae Lan village and many fishing villages. Joining in this amazing tour, you will definitely know more about the spiritual life of Myanmar’s locals, explore the local lifestyle as well as admire these magnificent sceneries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and excursion with private vehicle with driver
- Boat Trip
- Water and Refreshing Towel
What's excluded :
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Drinks and personal expenses
- You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.a.m for morning tour and 1.p.m for afternoon tour and be transferred to the Bagan boat ferry and get on your private wooden river boat to enjoy a half day tour discovering the Kyauk Gu U Min in Bagan.
As cruising down the Irrawaddy River to Shwezigon Pagoda, where you can take part in many funny activities and make your wishes come true by tossing coins into bowls, make offerings at their ‘animal’ region and watch the unique ‘neon’ Buddhas in the prayer hall, you will be treated incredible sceneries.
Being on board, you will go through small villages along the river banks, see many fishermen earning their livings on their local boats and of course visit many riverside temples. Bagan’s sceneries are magnificent and a different perspective from the normal sightseeing.
Then, you can make a stop at Sae Lan village, an excellent example of the riverside villages along the Irrawaddy to go ashore for a short walk, meet and interact with the friendly people working as farmers and fishermen, living a simple but happy life.
You will continue to travel by boat to reach the Kyauk Gu U Min on the eastern side of the river where you will walk five to ten minutes to get access to the temple. This outstanding temple has stunning stone carvings depicting religious figures and flowers on the door.
After your discovery of Kyauk Gu U Min, you will come back to the boat for a relaxing 1-hour cruise back to Bagan.
Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel at 12.p.m for morning tour and 5.p.m for afternoon tour.
Departure Point :Hotels in Bagan city centre
Departure Time :08:00 or 13:00
Return Detail :Hotels in Bagan city centre
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.