Discover la Candelaria: El Dorado Expedition, Part II Sensorial Audiowalk
Actors perform directly to your headset together with 3D sound effects. In part two of “el Dorado Expedition”, Spanish conquistador Gonzalo Jimenez de Quesada leads you to the “Balsa de Guatavita” and Muisca treasures. The expedition reveals the myth and legendary story of a lost city with precious stones that were in the minds and dreams of conquistadors in 1500s.
per adult from
40 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Bogotá
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
Let Quesada tell you the stories behind this important plaza. Honoring the libertador. Discover what happened in this plaza back in his times.
Pass By: Av Jimenez - Cra 6 Plazoleta del Rosario, Bogota Colombia
The Expedition continues to find el DORADO.
Pass By: Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota 110321 Colombia
Every step of the way has led you to discover el Dorado and all the hidden treasures kept in this magnificent museum. Learn about the Guatavita as the legend comes to life with the actors and the 3D Sound effects.
Departure Point :Bolivar Square, Cra. 7 #11-10, La Candelaria, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :2/19/2020 - 2/18/2021
2/19/2021 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Museo del Oro A - 3, Bogota, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.