Discover Lady Buddha, Monkey Mountains AND Dragon Bridge By Jeep
This memorable jeep tour explores the incredible coastline of Danang and Hoi An. Tour the famous ocean road by Jeep, stopping at Marble Mountain, the largest Cham museum in the world and the stunning Son Tra peninsula and shop like a true local at the city market in the heart of Danang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ứng Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Han Market
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Travel insurance, Tips, VAT tax.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Linh Ứng Pagoda, Hoà Phú, Hòa Vang, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
8:00 Depart on your adventure in style with a leisurely drive along Hoi An - Da Nang beach roads to the magnificent Son Tra Peninsula. The peninsula resembles a mushroom with the cap being Son Tra Mountain and the stalk the beautiful sandy beach below.
9:00 Make our way to the Linh Ung Pagoda which signifies the development of Vietnamese
Buddhism in the 21st century. A very significant cultural site surrounded by stunning coastal views.
9:30 We follow the road as it snakes around the mountain. It resembles some of the great ocean roads of the Viet Nam. We stop and visit a 1,000 year old ancient Banyan Tree. Relax and soak up the oceanic atmosphere, with a backdrop of magnificent, jungle covered cliffs and deserted sandy beach coves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
10:00 Descend the mountain and enjoy a city tour around Danang. Experience the Thuan Phuoc and Han River Bridges before stopping to visit the bustling Han Market in the centre of the city. After visiting the market we enjoy a Vietnamese coffee at a typical Vietnamese coffee shop on the street front.
12:00 Enjoy a delicious local lunch of chicken rice at a local restaurant and refresh for the afternoon activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street Hái Châu District, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
13:30 Make our way to the Cham Museum after visiting the very iconic Dragon and Tran Thi Ly Bridges. Founded in 1915 by the Ecole Françoise d’Extreme Orient, the Cham, the museum houses the largest collection of Cham sculpture and art-work in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
15:00 Make our way to Marble Mountain. Nestled near the beach, it is like a fairy land with dreamlike scenery: pagodas, caves and many grottoes to explore. Walk the stone stairs to the top of Thuy Son (Water Mountain) for a panoramic view of the nearby countryside.
16:00 Return to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect guests at the lobby of their hotels to start the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.