Discover Legends of Rainbow Falls and Hike Volcanoes National Park
Immerse yourself in the local culture and history of Hawai'i! With the help of your local guide, some of the most intriguing places on the Big Island come to life with stories of their creation and ancient legends.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Falls, Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
Beautiful Rainbow Falls in Hilo
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boiling Pots, Off Waianuenue Avenue, Wailuku River State Park, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI
The land that Maui and Kuna created in an epic battle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Explore the visitors center; Hike Kilauea Iki; witness Holei Sea Arch and so much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, 11-3051 Volcano Road, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
Explore hundreds of rare and beautiful orchids grown right here in Hawaii.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Richardson Beach Park, 2279 Kalanianaole Ave, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
This little park has so much to offer. It is a beautiful little place to witness various fish, sea turtle, and the rare Hawaiian Seal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from residential or Airbnb. Additional rates and time may apply.Airports
- Hilo Intl Airport, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
- Hilo Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.