Discover Ljubljana with Ziva
Starting from the city center, you’ll get to see dragons, rivers, forests, castles, bridges… wait, that sounds like something out of a fairy tale! Well, to be fair, Ljubljana is a bit like a magical city from a fairy tale.
Explore this wonderful town with me and I will show you every magical moment and place that for me, as a local, is breathtaking even after all these years. I absolutely LOVE Ljubljana and I want to share my passion with you. Join me! Let's take a walk through the side streets, near the canals, try some local foods and drinks, and most important of all - make memories to last a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Central Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
We'll start the tour in the Ljubljana center, see all the major sights; Preseren Square, City Hall, Dragon Bridge, Congress Square, plus a few more surprises
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Market, Vodnikov trg, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
Describing each place would be spoiling, I guess! But let's just say you won't miss out on any popular tourist destinations like Prešeren Square and Dragon Bridge - sure, we'll cover those, and they are spots worth seeing. But my tour is more about the things you wouldn't find by yourself! Little things you could walk right past by and had no idea you missed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Skyscraper (Neboticnik), Shtefanova ulica 1, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
We'll finish the tour admiring Ljubljana from far above - a perfect place for selfies and panorama shots.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Prešernov trg 4, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.