Discover Luxor: Half Day Tour to Valley of The Kings Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and The Memnon Colossal Statues
Half-day tour to see the necropolis of ancient Thebes. Visit The Valley of the Kings, last resting-place of the ancient Pharaohs, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Memnon colossal statues. Also, see the craftsmanship of the locals in an alabaster gallery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The Valley of the Kings: the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial. There are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tomb is King Tut-Ankh-Amon tomb. The Valley of the Kings is one of the most popular tourist sights in the world, and people flock here in huge numbers.
The Temple of Hatshepsut: one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Queen Hatshepsut was the famous female ruler of Egypt. She posed as a male to gain the throne. The most unique scenes on the walls of the temple were for her expedition to Somalia. Returning to Luxor there will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the remains of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III.
Departure Point :Hotels or Cruise in Luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.