Discover Machupicchu (tour by bus): 2D/1N
We offer an alternative tour to Machu Picchu with a private shuttle to avoid the hustle of trains tickets.
We offer daily departures and our adventure combines a scenic road trip (Cusco -Hidroelectrica) and a moderate adventure hike along the fascinating Urubamba river (Hidroelectrica - Machu Picchu town)
-Private Transport Cusco - Hydroelectric and return (Cusco - Hydroelectric- Cusco)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Day 1), 1 breakfast (Day 2)
- Entrance ticket to the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional, bilingual Guide
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Hostel x 1 Night
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
Day 1: Cusco - Hidroelectrica
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
We will depart at 08:00 a.m. Tour will begin with a nice and scenic ride to Ollantaytambo. From there, we will continue through a winding path to “Habra de Malaga”, which stands at an altitude of 4,316 masl. From this elevation, we will observe some of the most amazing Andean landscapes.
After a brief stop, we will begin our descent into the rain forest, passing through the different micro-climates that combine majestic snow-capped peaks with tropical lower lands. Then we will need to take an unpaved road to continue to Santa Maria, which is located at an altitude of 1575 masl. We will take a moment to rest here before arriving to Santa Teresa, where a delicious lunch will be awaiting for us.
At around 3:30 pm, we will arrive to Hydroelectric Plant, from here we will enjoy a scenic hike along the Urubamba river to Aguas Calientes (2.5hrs walk). Upon the arrival to Aguas calientes, we can also have a dip in the natural, heated waters of the hot baths. Overnight in Aguas Calientes accomodation
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Hostel 3 stars.
Day 2: Machu Picchu
Pass By: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
You will have the option to go up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu by bus or walking . Breakfast will be served from 04:00 am. The guided tour of the site will begin at 6:00 am and will last for at least 2 hours. Afterwards, you will be able to enjoy some free time until approximately 12:30 pm, which is the recommended time to begin the return hike to Hidroelectrica.
There is a train back to the hydroelectric plant from Aguas Calientes at 1:30 pm in case there is fatigue for another long walk.
Upon our arrival to the hydroelectric plant, we will transfer to a private van, which will take us to Santa Teresa. We will then head back to Cusco. We will arrive to Cusco around 10:00 pm (approx).
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Portal de Comercio 129, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet a the office on Plaza de Armas. Address: Portal Comercio 129.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.