Discover Madeira By Sea And Land
Combination tours: 2 different trips-same day/alternate days-ONE price!
1. Seek adventure and take a thrilling Jeep excursion. You will be transported to places up in the mountainous landscape usually unreachable by other means. This exhilarating ride offers breath-taking scenery combined with the fun of overcoming the challenging terrain.
2. Fancy a boat trip! Well wait no longer and sail aboard a luxury catamaran offering exclusive (passenger numbers limited for a better experience!) viewing of the dolphins and whales which frequent the shores of sunny Madeira.
Only after you have seen Madeira by land and sea can you truly appreciate its enchanting landscapes and uniqueness as a sub-tropical island. The action packed day starts with a pick up from your hotel and offers Jeep tours to both East or West island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magic Dolphin Sea Safaris, Marina Funchal Marina, Funchal, Madeira 9000-055 Portugal
Sea And Land tour is a unique magical experience in Madeira Island that gives you the opportunity to see Madeira from two different perspectives. This is combination of 2 separate tour can be done in one day or split into two half days. You choose!
You will be picked up from your accommodation around 9 am by a Land Rover jeep. We will take you to places where you could not reach with ordinary vehicles. Our first stop will be in Estreito de Camara do Lobos, you will enjoy the breathtaking view to Camara do Lobos. It is a little fishing village where Winston Churchill once enjoyed spending his afternoons. Going further up to the mountains Jardim da Serra one of the most beautiful and traditional farm village. Boca da Corrida almost giving you flying felling. From top of the mountains looking down, you will see this hidden village called Curral das Freiras known as Nun's Valley; where Nun's escaped and hidden themselves in 15th century from pirates!!
Your second half day is completely different! Seeing Madeira from Atlantic Ocean. Wonderful coastline crystal clear waters, rocks looking like wonderful lace work that God created.
Jeep will drop you off in Marina where you can come aboard to our waiting Catamaran. You can lie on the trampoline nets, soak up the sun while you are sailing away from Funchal Marina. Our experienced crew will be looking out for Dolphins and whales. You can enjoy watching this beautiful creatures without any crowd in front of you. On our Catamaran we limit our passenger numbers aboard so everybody can enjoy the free space.
It is all to soon to come back, but you would have had a fantastic day, smile on your face and wonderful memories to take back with you. Join us for a once in a life time experience.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
For the Jeep Safari, customers will be picked up from hotel reception. After the trip they will be dropped in the Marina Funchal for the Catamaran trip. After the Catamaran trip they mush make their own way back to the hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Cais, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.